I have met stunning women who are for some reason unhappy or dissatisfied with their appearance. Dissatisfaction with one’s own physical self causes stress and insecurity.
Beauty is really a state of mind. Believe in yourself, your inner qualities, as well as your outer appearance to always
The need for being cared for and nurtured are with us at all times, no matter how much we grow and mature.
We all need some tender loving care at times. Revel in your own self and spend time and care for yourself also. Every day, Every time.
Invest in yourself
Below are some guidelines that will help you to take care of yourself and your inner child.
- Take care of your teeth. Look in the mirror and smile.
- Check your posture, keep your chin straight and shoulders back.
- Use the right type and just enough amount of make-up.
- Focus on your best features always.
- With any dress always highlight only one or two features on your face.
- Stop negative self-talk, appreciate your flaws. Know that all your features together define you.
- Be grateful for receiving an active and healthy body. Our body helps us achieve our ambitions, our desires our hopes.
- Be expressive of your emotions. Get excited, acknowledge your inner beauty, know that you are also like all human beings, a child of the universe and are blessed.
- Be grateful for all that you have. Being grateful is the way to attract more abundance into your life and your well-being.
- Reduce stress, exude self-confidence.
- Dress up. Life has gotten increasingly casual. Dress up on occasions. In fact, be the best-dressed person in the room always.
- Show kindness to all, stop focusing on the worst, take a look at yourself through the eyes of those who are close to you and try to imagine what they see.
- Be creative, being creative brings out the inner beauty in you as you become more confident and feel self-assured.
- Inspire others, connect with the beauty of nature, listen to beautiful music.
- Cultivate a new awareness about yourself, identify what you don’t want,
- Keep out the toxic people from your life.
- Read books, read on literature, arts, current affairs, financial updates, acknowledge that there Is more to Learn. Knowledge gives you the power and the confidence to step out into the unknown.
- Know and recognize instant mood lifters for you. Be it a favorite dress, food, chocolate, place or a favorite recitation. Keep these handy with you at all times.
It works only if you believe it. Wear your new beautiful dress and sit perched on a stool in front of the mirror.
Understand the lights it brings out on for face and features and work out the best romantic scents, makeup, and accessories that will enhance the beauty of the dress more.
Wear it and walk around inside the privacy of your room to know how to carry yourself in the dress in the best and fitting manner.
Surround yourself with beautiful things, people and food
Kindness in your touch, in your voice, in your hearing, in your taste
Open your heart
Gratitude in your content
What dresses to wear to a wedding party
As a rule of thumb always wear an outfit that matches the format / culture / religion of wedding party. So for instance, if its an Indian or Pakistani Muslim wedding you can wear an Anarkali suit or a Salwar Kameez. If it’s a religious ceremony try and wear conservative yet modern to not offend anyone. If it’s a Christian wedding in the evening then a formal cocktail dress will look beautiful. Remember to consider the time of the event, if its a day wedding on the beach then a light material knee-length dress will blend in nicely.
What is a cocktail dress?
A cocktail dress is a well tailored structured dress that is usually a maxi length but can be shorter and worn at semi formal occasions. Its glamour with elegance infused. Cocktail attire for men is a well structured suit with a light jacket that can be taken off.