“Create Your Style By Your Beauty”
Your bridal dress that is also your evening dress
Our beautiful Soiree bridal dress has the elegance of grace and style. Made with a pure high quality Silk for a drape comfort, with light yet striking embellishes on the bodice. The added bonus of arm chain sleeves gives it the couture sophistication to dazzle in all occasions. The bridal dress has been created with sustainability in mind. You can easily wear the dress as an evening gown for your guest events. An investment with value of beauty.
How can a women be stylish?
A women is always stylish, you have to believe it within your heart.
Being stylish is to have the following:
1) Confidence with a positive attitude.
2) To observe people that inspire you with their fashion taste.
3) To always wear clean, steamed / ironed clothes.
4) To buy outfits that suit your body shape.
5) Understand the colours, designs and styles that suit you.
6) Do not be scared to experiment but within your boundaries.
7) Choose your fabrics carefully.
8) Accessorise with statement pieces (small or large depends on the outfit).
9) Less is more.
10) To never have arrogance when wearing your clothes, show humbleness.
What do you mean by elegance?
Latin elegantia, “taste, propriety, or refinement” To be polished, a strong confident character that is not aggressive but have impact diplomatically.
What is elegance in a woman?
Elegance is to have quality, kindness, humbleness, politeness and professionalism all wrapped up into one. Elegance has to be learned, its a skill a talent to develop and embed in your character.
What makes a person a lady?
The word lady is a term of respect for a girl or woman, the equivalent of gentleman. Once used to describe only women of a high social class or status, the female equivalent of lord, now it may refer to any adult woman. Now in the 21 Century a lady is sophistication, understands herself, professional, speaks well, doesn’t gossip about irrelevant things, focuses on herself, her family and friends for the betterment of them. To be the best version of yourself. You are a lady.