IOME Ladies Etiquette
What Will I Learn?
- In this section, we will go through the expectations of the course. As it is a personal development course, it's important, you continue to practice even after the course program ends. By implementing the exercises into your day-to-day life and shaping it into a routine it will help and aid the development progress.
- Understanding the importance of day to day etiquette
- Character building
- How to speak clearly
- How to hold a conversation without making anybody feel awkward.
- Discovering your heart and how to radiate beauty from the inside out.
- Learning how to become a beautiful lady
Topics for this course
Welcome to the Institute of Modern Etiquette in collaboration with Hybella Academy.
Introducing Institute of Modern Etiquette00:00:00
Introduction to the course00:00:00
Accent Neutralization Art of Conversation Table manners & Eating Posture - deportment Beautiful Lady Habits Image & Style Workshops & Modules Social Media
Quote English language Elocution Voice statement exercises Words to Avoid
Art of Conversation
Topics of conversation to avoid Topics of conversation to break the ice
Art of conversation – Topics to avoid00:00:00
Art of Conversation – topics to hold00:00:00
Table & Eating Etiquette
Eating etiquette Elegant table setting Golden tips Eating refinement Table etiquette
Table Manners & eating00:00:00
Deportment – Posture Control & Management
Quote What is deportment Mirror posture check Walking Car etiquette Sitting elegantly Standing etiquette
Deportment – Standing & Walking00:00:00
Deportment – Sitting00:00:00
Deportment – Exiting & Entering a car00:00:00
Beautiful lady Habits
Beauty quote Golden tips for you to be beautiful Express yourself Exercises for the heart Manners How to behave like a beautiful lady Behaviours in public
Beautiful Habits of a lady – Good Manners00:00:00
Image & Styling
Whats in the handbag
Workshops & Modules
Once you have completed the requisite program, join the residential course, the weekly workshops or the online courses with your discount code. Contact email@example.com with your invoice number for your 20% discount code.
Quick glance on Gentlemen Etiquette
Join the social media handles to take advantage of discounts, events and prizes. Facebook: Institute of Modern Etiquette Instagram: iometiquette firstname.lastname@example.org