Fashion is important because as the standards of beauty in society changes, the way people dress to also evolves. Fashion trends are a barometer of the patterns in change, of trends of garments worn in adherence to the norms of beauty that is prevalent at the time.
- Resort and
The most significant seasons for the commercial world are Spring/ Summer and Fall/Winter which is are fast moving off the retail shelves whilst Resort and Pre-fall remain for a minimum of 6 months.
A fashion season is a fashion week. It is a fashion industry event during which fashion designers and brands display their latest creations. The exhibits could be in runway fashion shows, directly in stores to buyers, or the media. These events influence trends for dresses worm by people depending on what is majorly followed or liked. In the Middle East.
Current dress styles for women
This season get ready to stock your collection of fringes, long sleeved tunics & tops, and Capes. We give below a brief of this season’s trends.
- Long capes with heavy embroidery with zardozi or thread work have caught this season with storm
- Another look that is in vogue now are dresses made of transparent sheer fabric in ivory.
- These are elegant gorgeous classy dresses that can grace any event. Words lose their appeal while describing the look of these dresses
- A trend that all would love is Floral fun. Blush toned dresses with beautiful floral embroidery
- Catch the classy and sensuous look with off shoulder tops accentuated with fringing and tiny beaded sequins
- Tops with dramatic long sleeves inspired from the 70s have made a reentry in fashion this season
- Ruffled ethnic lehenga skirts which can be teamed up with an ankle length cape with a slit or even a plain white top
- Abaya’s with classy pearls, or stone work with a shiny texture material to give it a subtle yet formal glamour look.
Every girl has her special collection of traditional native wear, cool casual, and formal work clothes.
HyBella closely follows trends in fashion. However, we also understand your undying love for ethnic wear. No matter how many seasons come and go, we always look for royal looking dresses to wear to a wedding or ethnic dress to wear to a wedding reception
Our gorgeous clothes with rich embroidery, brocade and heavy zardozi work are a treat to the eyes. The designs are handpicked and attention is given to detail styles and designs. Every 3 months we have ready a new fresh collection ready of designer ethnic dresses from the studios of unique fashion designers..
Our range encompasses exquisite Indian bridal dresses, anarkalis and gowns, laid-back kaftans, glamour abayas, formal dresses, trendy gowns styled in fusion wear, long capes with exquisite bead, embroidery or zardozi work, floral fabrics, transparent pieces, long ruffled lehengas that may you feel like a princess.
Our designs are carefully curated and the matching accessories are handpicked to suit the latest fashion trends. You can choose from the latest trends in purses, bags, scarfs, stoles, jewellery. The
The final look is priceless and effortless to the max. It is perfect for the customer who is sophisticated, with an edge.